At Dana-Seals, we always go the extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and the planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with curious minds. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse and inclusive workplace based on care and empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions impacting our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every day.
About the job
BU Energy Separation Søborg is a growing and forward-looking organization. Our Engineering&Supply team is on the lookout for a new Senior Mechanical Engineer for our project department working with Fresh water generators, high-speed separators and Zero liquid discarge projects.
Your main responsibility will be to conduct mechanical engineering tasks for medium to high complexity projects, as well as to keep and develop our mechanical engineering discipline know-how on a high level.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Engineer products and solutions for assigned projects.
- Participate in detailed mechanical engineering work incl. vessels, piping and structural skid design, pump selection.
- Secure engineering verification and alignment with engineering workflows.
- Ensure that client requirements are adhered to, in a cost-efficient way.
- Deliver and drive an improvement of current technical solutions and/or develop new solutions to ensure our competitive advantage.
- Participate in project meetings and coordinate project requirements with the project manager
- Participate in customer meetings, inspection, testing and troubleshooting for deliveries.
Who you are
You have a strong positive drive mixed with an executing mindset. You have to be a team player, structured and committed to project deliveries, since we are working agile with focus on quality, time and cost. Driven by delivering engineering work according to the contract and with a good commercial result for AL and to the customers’ satisfaction.
What you know
- Strong mechanical or chemical engineering background with 5- 10 years’ experience
- Design, selection & sizing of vessels, pumps, heat exchangers and use of ASME/EN codes
- Knowledge and experience with offshore engineering codes (NORSOK) and standards
- Knowledge of CE marking & PED.
- Experience of using design softwares such as CADISON will be an added advantage.
- Cross-cultural awareness and excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and innovative environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact for a sustainable future and Dana-Seals’s future success.
For more information,
Please send us your application including a personal motivation letter no later than 07st January 2023. Applications sent directly via email will be disregarded without notice.